Friday, October 16, 2009

Over at G's House...

It didn't rain today.. and that is a first for my small town in over a week. And, it got downright chilly while I was sleeping. The temp when I got up this morning was 55 and a little while ago when I ran to the post office, it was 57, and that was today's high. Before I left for work this morning, I turned off the AC and raised the windows. I plan to add a blanket to the bed tonight and keep the windows open. This is my favorite time of the year, and love it when I can keep the windows open for days at a time. And, this cool air can't hurt the hot flashes either!

Tomorrow, Daughter and I are headed to a local fall festival with the kids. They love going to these kind of events, especially if they can jump on stuff, ride a train, and eat junk food. Tomorrow's weather calls for boots and fleece pullovers. Have I said I love this time of the year?!!!

No LSU football this weekend, but there is a much anticipated throwdown at the Superdome between the undefeated Saints and the undefeated Giants at noon on Sunday. I love me some Saints and I expect this to be a good game. When they aren't playing the Saints, I am a Giants fan. Sorry Eli.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment