Monday, September 21, 2009

Just stuff...

Here are the rules: Respond and rework: Answer the questions on your blog, Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own.

The Questions:

What is your current obsession? My grandchildren, of course..

Who was the last person you hugged? I hugged BK as I put her in her carseat last night when they left house. I hugged BT first.

What is the next thing you are "counting down" to? Family Reunion in October. Woohoo!!

What are you listening to right now? Country music.

What is your favorite weather? Fall weather - crisp, cool mornings and evenings.. Love it.

What is your least favorite season? Right after Christmas.. January, February.. I feel like I am stuck in the house..

What’s in your purse? Sunglasses, wallet, reading glasses, lipstick, gum, etc.!

What is your favorite dessert or cool treat? Right now it is the cheesecake from Philip's. DIVINE!

What did you want to become as a child? A nun.. SERIOUSLY!!!

What do you miss? My dad.

What’s your favorite brand of jeans? Not really into brands, but I do love my Silver jeans.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Beach.

What are your most challenging goals right now? Keeping certain people focused on what is important.

What is your favorite sport to watch? LSU football, and then the Saints!!!

Describe your perfect day: Cooking out with family and friends, while watching a football game..

What TV show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)? Survivor, but my husband says no way..

What is your most prized possession? My cowboy boots..

Name one favorite childhood memory? Playing softball.

What is your favorite food? Mexican, Johnny's Pizza (which I don't have access too in my neck of the woods) and anything I cook on the grill. Yes, that is vain...

No comments:

Post a Comment