Thursday, February 4, 2010

So.. we are taking turns...

Last night right as we were getting in the bed for the night, my husband proceeded to tell me how tired he was (after taking an almost 2 hour nap after he got home from work) and he wanted to know if it was MY TURN to get up with the two new puppies during the night if they barked and needed to go out. So, I said, "IF we are going to start taking turns doing things around here, I will gladly get up with the dogs tonight honey, since he did get up with them the night before, and you can do E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G that I normally do when I get home from work starting tomorrow!!!! He said that didn't sound fair since he knew how much I enjoyed doing E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G around here. And, he then offered to check and make sure an umbrella was by the front door in case the dogs did need to go out, IN THE RAIN. So, when it was my turn to get up and let the dogs out if they barked... they didn't wake up until after the alarm went off, and that was a good thing. Today I get to go home and take a nap... because it is "my turn".. YEAH...RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment