Monday, March 7, 2011

Rango!

We took the grands to see Rango Saturday and I have to say, I was disappointed. I am not sure this movie was suitable for kids in their age group, 4 and 7. I think the story was ok, but there was some mild language which I didn't think was suitable for what was portrayed to be a "kid movie." There was also some violence, and while I have seen violence in other kid movies, this seemed a little more sinister in nature. I should have known something was up, when there seemed to be more adults WITHOUT KIDS at the movie, than adults WITH kids. We ended up staying for the entire movie since I had spent about $60.00 on four tickets and concessions, but I will do a little more research before attending any of the new movies coming out in the new few weeks/months.

No comments:

Post a Comment