Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Swamp Thing"

I was reading some of my favorite blogs earlier and came across one that referred to Vienna as "Swamp Thing." That's pretty dang funny! I don't care who you are..

I truly believe if Ali had stayed on the show, she would have been "the one." She seemed to have it more together than all the others, especially Vienna. Any woman/girl who believes she doesn't need friends, is going to be in serious trouble IF she ever gets married. Who will she have as attendants and who will throw her bridal showers?? The way I see it, she may be standing alone at the altar, if she makes it that far, and if she has any kind of shower, I hope she has some relatives who can tolerate her enough to at least throw her a shower. She came across as very self-centered, and immature. Several times she made the statement "this is the life I want," and then followed it up with "this is the man I want." I think she wants "the life" and the only way to get "the life," was to "win the man," which she did by a landslide after Ali left the show. Good luck Jake.. you are going to need it to hang on to this one. I can't wait to see how she handles you spending 10 to 12 hours a day practicing for Dancing with Stars with some HOTTIE professional dancer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment