Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend, and another weekend too...

Long time no write anything... I should have written about her lake trip right after we went so I could remember all the details. Of course, some of the details are slightly foggy due to lack of rest from sleeping with either an almost 4 year old, or a 6 year old, both of whom are very bad bed partners. The rest of the details are foggy from possibly drinking one too many MUs... But, I do remember having a great time, and hope the party moves to my house next year. It was the first (and hopefully not the last) JUGS weekend, even though men were there, and small children. We were well fed, and well entertained throughout the weekend...Thanks to all the girls who made it fun for all of us...

Labor Day weekend started off with me recovering from a bad sore throat and sinus infection, which actually caused me to seek medical attention so as not to ruin my long weekend... I missed two days of work, which I rarely do due to illness. I am NEVER sick, but when I do get sick, it is usually B-A-D!!! By Friday I was pretty sure I was going to live and was even able to keep Bailey Friday night through Monday afternoon, and kept Benton from Saturday afternoon through Monday evening. And yes, their mom was around during this time as well, except for Monday when she had to work. We had a great time playing, painting, talking, watching football, cooking, eating, and yes, drinking MUs..

Watching LSU was pretty painful, even though they won. The defense was NOT on at all. I would say the offense played decent, at best. NOT a good way to start a season for sure..

My boss has just requested that I do some actual work while I am at work, so therefore, I will go back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment