Thursday, September 9, 2010

Things I love....

Things I love....

1. Benton and Bailey right after a bath.. (actually I love them all the time, but
there is just something about freshly bathed children...)

2. Sleeping on clean sheets...

3. The smell of fresh cut grass..

4. The smell of rain on a hot summer day..

5. The smell of a roast in the oven or crockpot..

6. The smell of fresh coffee.. I don't drink coffee, but I do like the smell of it
when it is first made.

7. The smell of clorox... It makes me think everything is clean..

8. The smell of a new vehicle with leather seats...

9. The smell of homemade buttermilk buscuits baking...(THIS NEVER HAPPENS AT MY
HOUSE... just saying..)

10. And last, but not least.. the first sip of MU!!! Just saying, again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment