Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Middle of the week..Yay!!!

Had to go with Man to have biopsy today.. I am believing for good news and he doesn't seem concerned at all, so no worries here.. I spent the day with him since he did take meds to make him chill out completely, and he wanted me to stay with him. I left him home only once, and that was to go to wally world and another quick errand, and came right back home. Piddled around the house all day long. I am just one of those people who can do that for hours on end.. I only sat for about 1 1/2 hours after getting home from the doctor's office.

It was a great day weather wise.. I could have worked in the yard endlessly if it were not too early to do so. As Felder Rushing would say.. don't plant now unless you can afford to "re-plant" the same things later. I don't want the stuff to die so I am trying to be patient. I love yard work, and I love sitting outside and enjoying the results of my hard work.

I was supposed to go to a birthday dinner for a friend and co-worker tonight, but Man preferred I not leave, so I didn't. I will take her to dinner another night when I am not needed at home.

I am sounding really dull, which is out of character (at least I believe it is out of character), so I will stop my ramblings.. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment