Monday, February 16, 2009

My daughter introduced me to the blog world last summer, and has since made fun of me on numerous ocassions for reading other people's blogs. I know more about what is going on with her friends than she does. Sooooo, after reading too many blogs to name, on a daily basis, I decided I might, possibly have something to say that others might be interested in, or at least I choose to believe others would be interested in my ramblings, and if not, this place will serve as a place for me to store stories of my life, and the lives of my daughter and my grandchildren.




I have read some blogs where people "tell all," and even though I am known as a "talker" for sure, I may not give up too much information in the beginning just because I don't know what qualifies as too much information and what doesn't. So, to get things started, I will tell you I have a daughter whom I will call "BS." She was very appropriately given this nickname many years ago when she was about 12 by her softball coach. His daughter shared the same first name as my daughter, so he decided to use the initials of each girl so there would be no case of mistaken identity when one or the other screwed up on the softball field. After all these years, the name has stuck with her, and I might even add that it still applies at times. (I love you honey!!). My grandson will be referred to as BT and my granddaughter will be referred to as BK, and yes, she does love that place.




As of tomorrow I will be married for 25 years!!! Unbelievable.. I am sure he would agree with me on that one.. There were times when we didn't think we would make it this far, but we hung in there, and after all this time, I think I have him straightened out, and if not straightened out, at least not as set in his own ways as he once was. He has mellowed with age. Ain't that right honey!? Yeah.. I knew you would agree. ;0~




Since I am at work while sending out this unsolicited personal information into the blog world, I might better get back to work, and actually, uh, work.. This blogging thing might turn out to be fun.. At least I will have notes to refer back to in the unlikely event I forget something.

No comments:

Post a Comment