Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF...AGAIN!

This has been a really long week, even though I was off a day and a half in the middle of the week. It has also been a very nice week weather wise. Temps have been in the high 60s and 70s all week, but we are expecting bad weather later today, and much cooler temps tomorrow.

Daughter is having a garage sale tomorrow. I encouraged this in the beginning because I had lots of c-r-a-p to get rid of and my neighborhood does not allow garage sales. I told her if she would have the sale at her house, she could have the money from my stuff. Now that we are down to the nitty-gritty, she did not put it in the paper because she did not want to spend 25.00 on a THREE DAY ad for the garage sale!!! She is relying on posting signs at strategic places, like on telephone poles (which I think is against the law) at busy intersections near where she lives. I personally think there is a flaw in this plan for many reasons, but since it will only affect her profits, I am leaving it alone. She will have no one to blame but herself, and what she doesn't sell will remain in her garage until she hauls it off.

The kids are with their dad this weekend. On the way to school this morning, Brandy stopped to put her signs out for her garage sale, and the only one that she tried to stick in the ground would not stay put. BT offered to ask his dad if BT could come to the "yard sale" and hold the sign for her since it would not stay in the ground. He is the absolute sweetest child ever!!! He also said he would just leave the sign in his mom's car just in case his dad didn't let him participate. Too Funnny! We are pretty sure his dad will say NO!

Daughter and I are going to happy hour somewhere when we leave our work places today. Happy Friday people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment