Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few more things happening in my life right now...

Some of these are repeats.. I think..

1. Tonight I am keeping the grands while their mom is in school.. We are going to the mall, per Benton's request, to get a pretzel, and then to Cazadores for Mexican.. It is their favorite place to eat, and I love to take them there by myself. Just me and them.. Lots of interesting conversation...

2. I am almost done with the packing. Everything that can be put in a box, is pretty much in a box. Except for the stuff we have to use daily.. like our toothbrushes...

3. We close on our current house Monday at 10:00 A.M.

4. We close on our new house Monday at 2:00 P.M.

5. We do the final walk through of the new house Sunday afternoon.. The buyer of our house does her walk through Monday morning at 9:00.. I hate she has to do this in the midst of a mess, but I will have the bathrooms and kitchen very clean and very empty by that time.

6. I have only been in the house we are buying 2 times, and there are numerous things I cannot remember about it.

7. We have bought some new furniture for the new house, even though there are some things I cannot remember about the new house. Hopefully it will all fit!

8. I am hungry for some crawfish.. Seriously!

9. I am very, VERY tired of living in a mess. I have washed all the bedding, from the mattresses up, on every bed, before packing it. I have washed many loads of dishes that were dusty simply from sitting in the cabinets, and gotten rid of many useless things along the way. I am making sure the inside of all cabinets and drawers are cleaned once all items are removed. I would only hope someone else is doing this in anticipation of someone new moving into their house!!!

10. All the work I have to do in the next few days makes me want a cold adult beverage. RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment