Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness of my life...

I saw these questions on another blog and decided who I am not to let you know this mundane stuff about me that is of zero importance to anyone, other than me of course.

1. What is the really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?

Grilled chicken, grilled squash, and salad. My grilled chicken is awesome if I do say so myself.. Now let me pause a moment to give myself a pat on the back.. PAT! PAT! PAT!!

2. What is one item you won't leave home without (Purse and license do not count).

For some people it is phones.. not me.. I absolutely will not leave home without lipstick. If I do, I will stop at the nearest CVS, Walgreen's, Walmart, etc. to buy some.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? The beach.. I NEVER, EVER get tired of going there..

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.... My great-grandfather was the sheriff of some town in Louisiana when Bonnie & Clyde came through and robbed a bank.. that's what my mama told me..

5. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Without any hesitation whatsoever.. Michelob Ultra.

6. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I....I was going to be a nun.. Seriously.. Stop laughing!!!!

7. One quirky thing you may not know about me is.... Hmmmm.. Do I have a quirk?

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? I would go to Sonic during happy hour and buy a large Dr. Pepper.

9. One thing that always makes me laugh is....my grandchildren.. and Rules of Engagement.. I love that show!

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Actually put the DVD of Jillian Michael's Shred in the player and do what they are doing!

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? Smile and say hello.. Sometimes that is all someone needs to make them have a better day.

12. What is one thing you are looking forward to soon? Going to the beach with the grandest kids of all in less than three weeks!!! I don't know who is more excited.. me or them...

And there you have it..

No comments:

Post a Comment