Friday, July 9, 2010

My daily routine may be causing me problems...

My daily routine is just that.. routine.. I am a robot in the mornings. I get up, put Dooley and Dreamy outside. Go back in and get Tux and Coco, and let them out. I stand in the middle of the yard hoping they will do their business out there instead of on the porch. Sometimes it works. We go in, and go in the bathroom so I can get ready for work. They eat, and sometimes play while I shower. Sometimes they watch me. Not because they think I still look good naked, but because they know as soon as the water is shut off, and I get dried off, they get a treat. Not sure how this became the ritual every morning, but nonetheless, it is. So, I give them a treat, I put on my moisturizer from head to toes, and begin the beautification process. Makeup, blowdry hair, put on deodorant, put on clothes, put on shoes, attempt to style hair, put on perfume, jewelry, make bed, take vitamins, make sure house is straight, kiss hubby good-bye and head to work.

This morning I had to run to WalMart for dog food and bird seed. VITAL STUFF! While walking through WalMart, I had a feeling I missed doing something this morning. Something that would come back to haunt me later in the day.. like when it starts really warming up around lunch time, or when I have a hot flash... I CAN'T REMEMBER IF I PUT ON DEODORANT THIS MORNING!! Everything happens in such order, I can't always remember if I actually did it or not. My routine just might be causing me problems and its time to shake it up a bit.

Happy Friday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment