Monday, July 12, 2010

Our pet frog who lives under the mini-fridge out back

This morning when I let the dogs out, our pet frog had come out from under the fridge to look for a snack. Needless to say, four dogs discovered him almost immediately and in his effort to escape the four dogs who were about to sniff him to death, he hopped, hopped, hopped right into the dogs water bowl. And, he couldn't get out. Being the animal lover I am, (and yes, I know frogs are not technically "animals") I scooped him out, to save him from drowning, or to at least keep him from sitting in a shallow bowl of warm water all day. He hopped over behind the skeeter killing smoking machine and stayed there until I took the four dogs back in. I am sure he was thinking he was lucky to be alive. Just thought you would like to know that..

No comments:

Post a Comment