Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The BIG TRIP TO HWOC!

This time Friday afternoon, I will be sitting in the Jackson International Airport, waiting on a plane to take me and my daughter to Atlanta, and from there to the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, home to the Housewives of Orange County!!!! I am not sure who is more excited, me or Brandy. She says she has become even more "infamous" because of this trip, and I seriously have no reason to doubt that. THANKS FACEBOOK!!!

We have been advised by our friend, Vicki Gunvalson, the filming will begin Saturday at 2:00 P.M. and not end until 6:00 P.M. Either Vicki or her assistant will be picking us up at our hotel Saturday and take us back to Vicki's house so we can participate in the filming of the finale of the Housewives of Orange County. We will get to meet all the ladies on the show, as well as other individuals who have been invited to participate in the filming as well. Even though the this particular show is my favorite out of all the Housewives shows, I never in a million years dreamed I would ever meet one of the ladies, much less be asked to be part of the show. I am OVER THE MOON excited about this. Brandy is OVER THE MOON and then some... Seriously! If you know her, you know what I am talking about. If they give her a chance to speak, she will do so, and I feel sure they will not edit her out. Due to my serious "Elly Mae" twang, I will refrain from speaking when a microphone is near.

Outfits have been given lots of serious thought. From what to wear on the way out there JUST IN CASE WE SEE SOMEBODY FAMOUS, to what we will WEAR ON TV, and of course WHAT TO WEAR HOME, just in case the paparazzi gets wind of our TV DEBUT, and wants to follow us around the airport taking pictures.. WE ARE TOTALLY PREPARED!!! We have had our hair done, made numerous trips to the tanning bed, nails are done, and pedicures are scheduled. When you are going to be standing that close to women who have their makeup and hair done by professionals almost everyday, you gotta give it your best shot, and believe me, WE ARE!!! Details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment