Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten things I need to get done today...10/07/10

There are ten things I WILL get done today, and if I put them in writing, I have to do them...

1. On my lunch HOUR I need to purchase a can of spray tanning stuff a co-worker recommended; I need it for my upcoming appearance on TV...

2. On my lunch HOUR I need to run to Shoe Gallery and see if they have anything suitable for me to wear while on TV...

3. On my lunch HOUR I need to get a car tag..

4. On my lunch HOUR I need to get an inspection sticker.. dumbest thing ever REQUIRED!!!!

5. I need to do two loads of laundry today; I am obsessive about keeping my laundry caught up..unlike my daughter... just saying...

6. I will pick up the grandest kids ever after work today!

7. I will take them for ice cream if their little hearts so desire!

8. Hubby and I will interview a new dog sitter tonight.. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? The oldest dog has never been boarded so we hire a dog sitter for the few ocassions we go out of town together. And, the dog sitter has to spend the night so they can sleep with her. She has never not slept in our bed, with someone.

9. We will take the kids somewhere fun to eat tonight, and in all liklihood it will not be a place that serves beer. The sacrifices I make for them...

10. I will get my bathroom cleaned tonight...So I don't wake up thinking about it again tonight.

It is a good thing I am not a big watcher of TV... and I can use DVR...

No comments:

Post a Comment