Thursday, October 7, 2010

Does it get any more random...?

I wish I could think of something to write about everyday, other than the randomness of my life, which I don't write about, but I do think about writing about it. So, I answer random questions from time to time, so I feel like I am writing about something. So, here you have it:

1. If you could go back and start all over at the age of 21, would you? Why or why not? I can honestly say, HELL NO!!! Unless I already knew what was going to happen, and had the ability to change it all. Because there is plenty I would change, but without knowing it was going to happen, there would be no point in doing it twice.. Seriously.

2. What would be the perfect pet for you? I supposed four dogs since that is what I have.

3. If you were a car, what kind would you be? A Jeep with top off.. Not that my top is off, or anything like that..

4. What is in the floor of your closet? Right now, there is lint and pinestraw because I picked everything up off the floor and I now need to vacuum it. Hopefully before the weekend is over. And the pinestraw was tracked in by the dogs.

5. If you had the chance to do anything you wanted for a living, what would it be?
I would like to own a daycare. I love children..

6. If you had the chance to spend one day with someone who is gone from your life, how would you spend it? My daddy. My love of beer came from him. And he died before I could really enjoy having a beer with him.

7. Describe yourself in 200 words or less. Um . . . I don't even know where to start. Any suggestions? I would like to say I am smart, good looking, great body, have hair to die for, etc., but none of that is happening... WHATEVER...I was told one time that I wasn't too cute, but had a good personality... I will claim that...

8. What is your favorite holiday? Probably Thanksgiving simply because it is just about the food preparation, eating the prepared food and cleaning up after the prepared food is eaten. Not stressful at all. Just EXHAUSTING!!!, but only for a day.

That's right, if you're reading, you are tagged. Just pick any one of these questions and answer in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment