Monday, August 31, 2009

Learning about BT's days at school..


Last week I kept the grandkids one night while Daughter went to school.. BT taught me a few things he had learned in Kindergarten... Apparently the teacher will write the numbers down one by one, as pictured above, and then skip a number and write the next number to see if the kids actually know their numbers when they see them, or if they just have them memorized. As you can see BT did the same thing to me, and then told me it was a "trick".. and he spelled "trick" so I would more fully grasp the concept of what HE was trying to teach ME.. Same concept with the alphabet..

Then, because BT wanted me to experience school with him, he drew a picture of the music room at school, complete with a tambourine, cymbals, maracas, etc. The music notes were drawn to see if I could guess what they meant. I am still trying to figure out what "Feel Up Your Orchestra Good Behavior" means..











No comments:

Post a Comment