Monday, August 3, 2009

As if anyone cares....

I don't have time to post anything about my vacation since it would take too long, so I will post a little information about myself.. Sounds kind of vain doesn't it?? Whatever! Here goes..

1. What time did you get up this morning. 5:00 A.M.

2. How do you like your steak? Medium.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember. I usually wait until they are on pay-per-view and then I can have a beer(s) and watch the movies, and be close to my own CLEAN bathroom.

4. What is your favoirte TV show? Right now it is Big Brother. That is about the only thing that is not a re-run this summer.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? The beach.. in Florida.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Not a thing.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican.

8. What foods do you dislike? Right now, I can't think of a thing I won't eat.

9. Favorite place to eat? Cazadores's Mexican Restaurant.

10. Favorite dressing? Ranch with a little Italian mixed in. Weird, I know, but I love the combo.

11. What kind of vehicle to you drive? Ford Explorer.

12. What are you favorite clothes? Silver Jeans.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Again, the beach.. my favorite place to go for any ocassion.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always 1/2 full!

15. Where would you want to retire? Duh! The beach!

16. Favorite time of the day? Morning. I am definitely a morning person.

17. Where were you born? Franklin, LA.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? LSU Football!

19. Bird watcher? Yep.. I can sit on my deck for hours, with my favorite adult beverage, and watch birds, especially humming birds.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, morning, morning!!!

21. Do you have any pets? Yep, three pomeranians.. Boo, Dooley and Taz..

22. Any new and exciting news you want to share? Nothing new or especially exciting going on right now.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? A nun. And, if you knew me, you would think that is hilarious!

24. What is your best childhood memory? Hmmmmm... Can't think of a "best" one, but we did go camping a lot and I enjoyed that.

25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dogs.

26. Are you married? Yep, for 25 years.

27. Always wear your seatbelt? Absolutely!

28. Been in a car accident? Yep.

29. Any pet peeves? Rude inconsiderate people. I have more, but you might think I have issues if I list them all.

30. Favorite pizza topping? Anchovies. Yep, I love anchovies on pizza!

31. Favorite flower? Sunflowers.

32. Favorite ice cream? I prefer yogurt, but I do like me some Blue Bell.

33. Favroite fast food restaurant? Wendy's.

34. How may times did you fail your driver's test? None.

35. From whom did you get your last email? Debbie.

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? There are too many too lists, but I would definitely give I.O. Metro a try. And then go down the road to White House/Black Market.

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Does buying new reading glasses today at Dollar General count?

38. Like your job? Love it!

39. Broccoli? Had it for dinner last night.

40. What was your favorite vacation? The beach! Just got back.

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby, daughter, niece and grandchildren, at the beach..

42. What are you listening to right now? Trace Adkins sing the Honky Tonk B' Donka Donk!

No comments:

Post a Comment