Thursday, May 14, 2009

Graduation from Pre-K...

BT graduated from Pre-kindergarten this morning. I was not going to go since I am the only girl in the office this week, but in the end, I decided keeping BT happy was way more important than keeping the guys who sign my check twice a month happy.. Anyway, I now believe BT when he says he wants to be a musician. Not only did BK sing for us along with her fellow classmates who are all 3 and under, but BT and his classmates sang three songs as well. He was the "maestro" for one of the songs, and when I tell you he was TOTALLY into his job, let there be no doubt. He sang the loudest, moved around the most, and was totally into what he was doing. When it was another classmate's turn to be maestro, Benton was still "maestroing" it up. He was definitely giving it 100% from beginning to end. Daughter has pictures and hopefully she will send them to me soon so I can share.

At the end, the graduates all gathered in the center of the room and threw their hats in the air.... just like I remember doing a few years ago when I graduated from high school... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment