Friday, May 29, 2009

Slip and Slide

I purchased the grandkids a slip and slide at Wally World for $5.00. We set it up yesterday in my front yard for them to enjoy. BT went after it with everything he had, and I was surprised. He doesn't just jump into new things as a rule. He has to warm up to them. BK was very hesitant about doing it at all and I thought she would be all over it. She is fearless this way. But, she opted to sit in my lap and munch on a bag of peanuts while she watched her brother enjoy the fun. After a few minutes, she stood up, handed me her bag of peanuts and said "hold these G" and took off toward the Slip and Slide. She stopped suddenly, turned around and pointed her little finger at me and said, "And don't eat em." She was serious too...

Then, she ran to the slip and slide, flopped down, and wiggled her way down to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment