Thursday, May 21, 2009

"What you doing BK?"

"I's painting my toes G".... I was talking to Daughter on the phone when I went in search of BK who had gone to potty, but was taking longer than usual. So, I found her in her mother's bathroom, with the door closed. When I opened the door, she was sitting in the middle of the floor with the polish open, one foot completely covered in a lovely shade of Geranium, a puddle on the floor, a couple of brush strokes on the cabinet doors, and a streak down the front of her dress. One-half of a bottle of finger nail polish remover later, we pretty much had it off everything but the dress. Although this is the 4th time BK has done this, Daughter still refuses to relocate her assortment of nail polish and all things associated with nail polish. It is Daughter's opinion she should be spanked. It is my opinion some things need to be kept out of reach of small children. Especially if they are accustomed to having their toes painted regularly and was apparently of the opinion her toes needed to be touched up, and we had not put this on our to-do list. I will give her a pedicure tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment