Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shred It!!! Level II

Yep, it is official. I have moved up to Level II. Daughter told me how hard it was, and how sore she was from doing it after the first day, but I feel fine today. The only thing I struggled with in Level II was a lack of coordination during one of the easier exercises. I have never been a good dancer (and we ain't talking about ballet dancing), and apparently I am not a graceful exerciser either. If you ask me to move my feet while moving my arms at the same time, I become extremely clutzy and have a tendency to stagger, whether I have been drinking or not. But, I am hopeful that after a couple of days, I will improve my ability to lunge forward and raise my arms over my head while holding hand weights, and then immediately take a giant step backwards and raise my arms over my head while holding hand weights.. Surely I will improve with time. Surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment