Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BT Day

We had another BT Day recently. Sunday night he informed me he needed a BT day since he had not had one in quite some time. This means he wants his sister to go to daycare, and he wants to go to work with me and stay all day. The bosses were going to be gone all day, so I agreed. And, he was a sweetheart, as usual. I keep stuff at my office for him to do "art" projects, and he loves to play computer games. He ran some "important" errands with me, i.e., oil change, Marshall's, mexican food for lunch, etc. He loved all the snacks they had at the oil change place and ate the entire time we were there. That is what a G does.. she lets you eat crap! Then we went to Marshall's where he decided we needed a new ice cream scoop, with a cow handle, along with four small ice cream spoons, with various farm animal handles. He didn't want them for eating ice cream, he wanted them to play with. As I type, they are all five lined up neatly on my coffee table, all facing the same way, and have been since Monday afternoon. They will stay there until I dust, or he moves them, whichever comes first. And, when I pick them up today from daycare, he will go straight to my den to make sure they are still there. And, he talks to them.

When we were on our way to pick up his sister from daycare, I told him his sister would need a BK day soon, since he had a BT day, and he would have to go to daycare that day. He informed me she really would not like a BK day, and it would be a waste of my time to do it. But, he is available for another day in honor of himself next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment