Friday, June 5, 2009

Shred It!

It is supposed to be an every day, for thirty days excerise program. It hasn't happened like that at my house. I am doing it on a regular basis, but not daily as I had hoped, but I can absolutely tell the difference in not only the way I look, but in my energy level as well. My muffin top is disappearing, slowly but surely. And, I feel better in general. I was attempting to get up and do it every morning at 4:45 so I could be in the shower by 5:10, but it is just easier to do it in the afternoons, or even later in the morning on the weekends. Daughter is doing it too, as is my niece. From what I read on other blogs, people are certainly seeing unexpected results. You do have to push yourself, especially the first few days when you are incredibly sore, but it is worth it. I can even do it after a couple of beers! Yep, you can drink and shred!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment