Friday, June 12, 2009

No go too fast Man!!!

We had dinner with Daughter and the grandkids last night, at their house for a change, and when we got ready to leave BK announced she wanted to go to my house. "G, I want to go to you house." How could I resist? I did try, but she was adamant that she wanted to go. So, we put her clothes in a Wal-mart bag and headed to my house. As soon as we buckled her in, she wanted to know where her mama was. I told her she wasn't coming with us, which caused some hesitation, but she ultimately decided she would go with me instead of staying home. So, we headed out, and she is chattering as usual (a trait she inherited from her mother). As we started going down the road, she told Man, "No go too fast Man. A police-a-man will get you." Apparently this is something she has to tell her mother on a regular basis, and she doesn't hesitate to threaten anyone driving her around that a "police-a-man" is waiting to get you if you go too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment