Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am a tad sad today..

The grandkids are going to their dad's house for 8 days and I am really going to miss them. When they are gone for a weekend, I miss them, but I am usually so busy doing all the stuff I don't do when they are around, I don't have much time to think about it. I picked them up from daycare yesterday and took them to get a snow cone and we sat at a picnic table eating snow cones and talking for an hour. I didn't want it to end. We then went to my house and waited on Daughter so we could go to Pizza Inn. We had fun, but it was hard to leave them. Before BT would go play games, he made me promise not to leave without saying good-bye. I promised him I would not leave Pizza Inn without first getting a hug and a kiss from him and his sister.

I have plenty of things to do in the next 8 days. Not only at my own house, but at Daughter's house too. We want to have everything done before they come home so it can once again, be ALL ABOUT THEM!!! I love being a G!

No comments:

Post a Comment