Thursday, March 5, 2009

What the...?

I ran some errands at lunch today and while on my way back to the office, this little bitty, teeny tiny car, which had to be one of those electric cars with no real get up and go, had the teeny tiny balls to pull out in front of me!!!! I had to slam on my brakes to keep from rear-ending her teeny tiny A$$, and then I was close enough to see she was from the county that starts with an "R" which is NEVER good. Apparently they are totally unfamliar with stops signs, yield signs, red lights, yellow lights, blinkers and the lines you are supposed to drive between. Unfortunately, this idiot was looking for something that either didn't exist, or she had never driven in my great county where most people seem to "have it going on!" She turned off the two lane road I was on, onto a four lane road, and she continued to drive as if she were the only vehicle on the road, SERIOUSLY!! Unfortunately, again, she turned onto another two lane road, which I also had to turn on, and she proceeded to get in the turn lane, without EVER turning on her blinker, because again, they are apparently unfamiliar with blinkers in the "R" county, and then when I got right beside her, she decided she didn't know where the *&^% she was, and almost hit me as she proceeded to get back in my lane. I gave her "the look," to which she was completely oblivious, and she looked at me like I had a problem. My only problem was her! And, she was not even on a cell phone, just simply talking to her passenger as she roamed from lane to lane, without ever using a turn signal, an arm out the window, or anything else to warn she was going to change her mind, AGAIN!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!

Now, I feel much better. One hour til HAPPY HOUR at my house! ;0~

No comments:

Post a Comment