Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I am getting ready to leave work for the day and head to "Sprawlmart" to pick up a few things, and then home to plant a few things.

I am really missing the kids today! I haven't seen them since Tuesday night, when they all spent the night with me, including their mother. BT thought it would be a great idea if they all spent the night at my house so he wouldn't have to choose between staying with me Tuesday night or staying with his mom. I was actually winning that race, but then he came up with the idea of all of them staying with me, and they did. Daughter was not crazy about the idea because she had a paper to work on for school, but she caved and went home and got their stuff.

When my alarm went off Wednesday morning, it sounded like this: "G, I need you. No go Night-Night." That was BK as she entered my bedroom at 4:52 A.M. Wednesday morning. She had walked down the stairs BY HER SELF! This was a first at my house. Funny thing was that she walked right past the room her mother was sleeping in, and came straight to my room. I was awake and waiting on the alarm to go off a couple of minutes later, so I scooped her up and after a long discussion about watching cartoons while I showered, which she had no desire to do, I took her back upstairs to her mother so I could get ready for work. And, amazingly enough, she went back to sleep.

Daughter and I had boiled crawfish for dinner last night. Man had a salad becuase he doesn't like to work for his food, and in his opinion, peeling crawfish is work. He has no idea what he is missing!

Tonight... PF Changs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment