Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Don't clean it... Oxyclean it!!!

Since BT NEVER sees me, he wanted to spend the night with me last night and I said OK since it actually had been a while since he spent the night during the week. I have been trying to make him stay home more during the week to keep them both in somewhat of a routine. Of course, being at my house on a regular basis is actually part of their routine. Last night, he took his shower, brushed his teeth and then joined Man and I as we watched Biggest Loser. He loves this show.. He didn't like it at all when I flipped the channel during commercials to catch tidbits of Dancing with Stars.. He even told me at one time "G, don't make me miss Biggest Loser." In the midst of our busy night of watching TV, Daughter called and asked me something (which I can't even recall right now) and I told her to just clean it. BT was sitting by me and said "G, don't clean it, Oxyclean it! You just dump it in, and you don't even have to close the lid and your stains will be gone just like that!"

What can I say... he loves infomercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment