Friday, April 3, 2009

Infomercials

BT is a HUGE fan of infomercials. We had no idea how much attention he was paying to these sales pitches until one Sunday afternoon when we were waiting on Daughter and BK to arrive at my house so we could go to the park. He was sitting on the counter in my kitchen watching Sponge Bob, but he was also flipping the channels, when he happened upon an infomercial for Aqua Globes. I was looking at a cookbook and not really paying attention to what was on TV on a Sunday afternoon. Suddenly Benton starting telling me I needed to get some "Appa Globes"... In his words.."G you need to get some Appa Globes. They water your plants when you are away so your plants won't look like this (he does a demonstration of what a wilted plant will look like)... and they come in 4 colors... Red, Blue, Green and Monkey colored." When I looked at him and started soaking up what he was saying, I started laughing so hard, I could not breathe.. SERIOUSLY... "Monkey colored"???? He was trying to tell me they come in Red, Blue, Green and MULTI colored... LMAO!!!!

And yes, I do now own two sets of Aqua Globes in all four colors! And, my experience is, they do NOT work, but they are colorful for sure.. especially the Monkey colored one.

No comments:

Post a Comment